Police Officer - Decatur, AL
October 20, 2016
$30,550.00 - $48,308.00
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid AL driver's license
- be at least 20 years of age to apply and 21 at time of academy graduation.
- ability to pass and maintain current Alabama Peace Officer Standards and Training (A.P.O.S.T.) certification requirements as a law enforcement officer
- ability to pass and retain current status with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- certification and qualifying to operate a firearm
- may require additional certification as an Intoxilyzer 5000 Operator
- disqualifying factors may include, but are not limited to felony/moral turpitude convictions
- written exam
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical exam
HOW TO APPLY
Employment Applications are available for download or from the Human Recourses Department at City Hall-2nd Floor Tower, 402 Lee St NE, Decatur, AL 35602. The Human Resources Department may be contacted at (256) 341-4890.
To be eligible for consideration, a completed employment application, with current resume (if available), must be returned to the City of Decatur Human Resources Department by the posting closing date. Please attach a current resume if available.
Application may be delivered in person or mailed to:
P. O. Box 1984, Decatur, AL 35602
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faxed to: (256) 341-4895
Equal Opportunity Employer
City of Decatur - Alabama - HR Dept.
P.O. Box 1984/402 Lee Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
Web Site: decaturalabamausa.com
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.