Deputy Sheriff - Mohave County, AZ
Open, Test given four times a year
$38,604.80 - $59,862.40
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age at the time of Arizona POST certification
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- no felony convictions
- cannot have a hearing loss of more than 25 dB in either ear at 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 Hz
- Distant visual acuity of 20/20 or better in each eye separately, without correction; or no worse than 20/80 in each eye separately, corrected to 20/20 or better in each eye with corrective lenses (glasses or contacts); for uncorrected vision of 20/81 to 20/200 correction must be made with soft contact lenses to 20/20 or better in each eye separately.
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
See Sheriff's office employment page for testing dates and links for all necessary paperwork.
Applications are handled through the
Mohave County Human Resources Dept
700 W. Beale St.
Kingman, AZ 86402
Telephone: (928) 753-0736 Extension 4116 OR 4363
Mohave County Sheriff Office
600 W. Beale Street
Kingman, AZ 86402-1191
Web Site: Mohave County Sheriff's Office
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.