$38,000 for a Police Recruit and a competitive starting salary for a Certified Police Officer.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for Certified Officers
$2,000 Sign on Bonus for Recruits
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- meet the Arizona Peace Officers Standards and Training (AZ POST) criteria
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants must complete a City of Page and Arizona POST applications.
Applicants may obtain City of Page employment applications in three ways:
1. Download the employment application form from the website.
2. Pick up an employment application at the City of Page City Hall which is located at 697 Vista Avenue, Page, Arizona 86040.
3. Request that an employment application form be sent to you via U.S. Mail by calling (928) 645-8861.
Call at (928) 645-4231, 645-8861, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
An Arizona POST application can be obtained here. Choose AZ Post Forms from left hand column. Choose Form PH: Statement of Personal History and Application for Certification.
Page Police Department
Public Safety Facility
808 Coppermine Road
Page, AZ 86040
Telephone: (928) 645-4106
Web Site: Page Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.