Police Officer - Costa Mesa, CA
$31.05 per hour
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien who is eligible and has applied for citizenship.
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- 20/20 each eye corrected, 20/80 each eye uncorrected
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply at the City of Costa Mesa's Human Resources website. Please be sure to complete any supplemental application materials. You can also call the City of Costa Mesas Job Line at (714) 754-5070 and request an application.
Written examinations are typically held Wednesdays at 1800 hours at CMPD. CMPD is located at 99 Fair Drive, next to City Hall and across from the fairgrounds. Please check in at the front desk.
Walk-ins are NOT accepted at examinations. You must submit your application in advance to the Human Resources Division and be invited to testing.
Costa Mesa Police Department
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Telephone: Recruitment Hotline 714-754-5600
Web Site: Costa Mesa PD Recruitment
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.