Lateral Police Officer - Downey, CA
$5,657.25 - $7,008.39 per month
- be a U.S. citizen or an applicant for citizenship within the past year
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- Weight in proportion to height
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- completion of California Basic Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Academy
- currently employed full time as a paid peace officer in a POST approved agency in good standing and completion of probation
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
HOW TO APPLY
Go to City of Downey Human Resources Page for job information. No resumes will be accepted.
City of Downey Human Resources
11111 Brokshire Ave.
Downey, CA 90241
Telephone: Human Resources (562) 904-7293
Web Site: Downey Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.