Police Officer - El Cerrito, CA
- be a U.S. citizen
- be a permanent resident alien with an application for citizenship completed at least one year prior of date of application
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 20 years of age or older at time of application
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- have a minimum of 30 verifiable semester college units with a college degree preferred or 2 years active military
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be downloaded from http://www.el-cerrito.org/index.aspx?NID=498 . Hard copy applications should be returned to the Employee Services Division, City of El Cerrito, 10940 San Pablo Ave., El Cerrito, CA 94530. Note: All Police Department applicants must also submit the Supplemental Application Form along with their employment application form.
El Cerrito Police Department
10900 San Pablo Ave.
El Cerrito, CA 94530
Telephone: (510) 215-4415
Web Site: El Cerrito Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.