Police Officer - Fontana, CA
$4387 per month
- be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident alien who is eligible for and has applied for citizenship
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age upon completion of the basic police academy
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- possess 18 units of college level coursework in police science, sociology or a closely related field
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Print their Employment Application, complete it and send it to their Human Resources listed below.
You can also request information by visiting their Recruitment page.
City of Fontana Human Resources
17005 Upland Ave
Telephone: (909) 350-7650
Web Site: Fontana Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.