Police Officer (Academy Graduate) - Half Moon Bay, CA
$6,016- $7,310 per month
- be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident alien who is eligible for, and has applied for, U.S. citizenship
- possess a valid driver's license
- vision 20/100 correctable to 20/30 both eyes
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- position requires a California P.O.S.T. basic police academy certificate
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
HOW TO APPLY
Interested individuals can apply in one of the following ways:
1. Apply online at www.calopps.org. The member city is: Half Moon Bay.
2. Visit the citys website at www.hmbcity.com to print the application form.
3. Visit City Hall at 501 Main Street to receive an application in person. A completed City application and a copy of your P.O.S.T. Certificate must be on file with the City of Half Moon Bay via e-mail, FAX, or regular mail. Mailed applications can be sent to: City of Half Moon Bay, Attn: Personnel, 501 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019 or FAX to (650) 726-9389.
Half Moon bay Police Department
537 Kelly Avenue
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Telephone: Job Hotline at (650) 361-0850
Web Site: Half Moon Bay Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.