Police Officer - Marina, CA
$50,000 - $65,319
- be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident alien who is eligible for and has applied for citizenship
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age at the date of appointment
- have at least 20/40 vision uncorrected
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
To begin the hiring process you must submit a City of Marina employment application and a completed History Questionnaire for Police Officer to the City of Marina - Human Resources Department, 211 Hillcrest Avenue, Marina, CA 93933. To obtain an application visit the Marina Police website at http://www.ci.marina.ca.us/index.aspx?NID=17 or visit City Hall. We are accepting applications on a continual basis; however, deadline dates will be set for testing applicants at approximately 90 day intervals.
211 Hillcrest Ave.
Marina, CA 93933
Telephone: (831) 884-1210
Web Site: Marina PD Recruitment
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.