Police Officer - South Pasadena, CA
$4,161 per month
- be a U.S. citizen; however, permanent resident aliens who wish to become Police Officers must have applied for citizenship at least one year before applying for this position and must obtain citizenship within three years.
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- vision at least 20/100 in each eye, corrected to 20/20
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis. A fully completed City Employment Application is required. Job flyers and applications are available on the Citys website at www.ci.south-pasadena.ca.us, at the South Pasadena Police Department, or by calling the Police Department at (626) 403-7205.
1422 Mission Street
South Pasadena Ca 91030
Telephone: (626) 403-7205
Web Site: South Pasadena Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.