Police Officer - New Castle County, DE
$44,889 per year
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess an Associate's Degree or at least sixty (60) credit hours from an accredited college or university
- possess at least two (2) consecutive years of active military service with the Armed Services of the United States with an honorable discharge and thirty (30) credit hours from an accredited college or university
- possess two (2) consecutive years of service as a Delaware certified police officer, verified through Delaware's Council on Police Training (COPT) and thirty (30) credit hours from an accredited college or university.
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
You can find their application form on their website.
New Castle County Office of Human Resources
87 Reads Way
New Castle, D E 19720-1648
Telephone: Job Information Phone Line: (302) 395-JOBS (5627)
Web Site: New Castle County Police Careers
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.