Police Officer - University of Louisiana - Lafayette, LA
Open until Filled
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 18 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- possess one year experience in law enforcement work
- possess thirty semester hours of college
- must have a score for the 7500-LEAPS Exam
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a completed Civil Service application (SF-10) and materials mentioned above to: University of Louisiana at Lafayette Personnel Department, P.O. Box 40196, Lafayette, LA 70504.
University of Louisiana Police Department
210 Hebrard Blvd.
Lafayette LA 70504
Web Site: University of Louisiana PD Job Announcement
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.