Open Until Filled
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- possess a high school diploma or GED; Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice or related field is preferred.
- possess a minimum of one year experience as a full-time patrolman or equivalent
- be POST certified
- If currently certified out of state, it is expected that the hired candidate will successfully complete the full-time Massachusetts Police Training Council Waiver Program within the required 90 days of their start date.
- the successful candidate must maintain a valid motor vehicle operator's license, as well as possessing police officer firearm's, CPR, and first aid certifications.
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please submit your cover letter, resume, and completed application to the Town of Egremont’s Chief of Police. Applications can be obtained at the Police station or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) upon request. The recruitment period will remain open until the position is filled. Salary is commensurate with experience. Egremont is an EEOE.
Chief Erik Josephson
171 Egremont Plain Rd
Egremont, MA 01258
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.