Washtenaw County, MI
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- possess 60 hours of credit from an accredited college or university
- possess two (2) years of full-time continuous law enforcement work experience
- possess two (2) years of active-duty military experience
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit a completed employment application to the Sheriff's Office attention the Human Resources division.
Washtenaw County Sheriff
2201 Hogback Rd.
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105
Web Site: Washtenaw County Sheriff Job Postings
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.