Chief of Police - New York Mills, MN
April 21, 2014
$20.69 - $25.54 per hour
Depending on qualifications
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- possess a An A.A. or A.S. degree in law enforcement, criminal justice or a closely related field, graduation from a four-year accredited college or university with a degree in law enforcement, criminal justice or a closely related field preferred.
- possess Full-Time Minnesota Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) Board Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to employment.
- possess two years of full-time experience in a law enforcement position.
- possess any equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or to request an application packet, call (218) 385-2213 or write to: City of New York Mills, P.O. Box H, New York Mills, MN 56567 or e-mail to: email@example.com. Application packets can be downloaded from this website by clicking on the link: Job Announcement
Application deadline is 5:00 p.m., Monday, April 21, 2014.
City of New York Mills
P.O. Box H
New York Mills, MN 56567
Telephone: (218) 385-2213
Web Site: Job Announcement
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.