Police Officer - Belton, MO
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- possess an Associates Degree or 60 college credit hours
- must be POST certified by the State of Missouri
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out an application which will be kept on file until the next hiring process.
Belton Missouri Police Department
7001 E. 163rd St.
Belton MO 64012
Telephone: Captain Kohler 816 331-5522
Web Site: Belton PD Employment
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.