Deputy Sheriff - Boone County, MO
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess visual acuity of at least 20/200 correctable to 20/20 in both eyes
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- possess one year of law enforcement experience
- possess 30 hours of college credit
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply online clicking here or print application.
Boone County Sheriff
2121 County Dr.
Columbia, MO 65202
Telephone: (573) 875-1111
Web Site: Boone County Sheriff's Office
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.