Police Officer - Sunset Hills, MO
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- vision no worse than 20/200 in each eye, uncorrected; correctable to 20/20 in each eye
- possess a high school diploma or GED with one year of prior police officer experience or two years of military service
- possess an associate's degree or 64 semester credit hours from a regionally accredited university, college or community college
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
HOW TO APPLY
You can download their application and personal history questionnaire, print them out and submit them directly to the Sunset Hills Police Department. Click here to access these forms.
Sunset Hills Police Department
3905 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
Sunset Hills, MO. 63127
Telephone: (314) 849-4400
Web Site: Sunset Hills Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.