Police Officer - Bismarck, ND
$19.99 - $22.48 per hour
- be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 18 years of age
- possess an Associate Degree or 60 semester hours of college credit with a GPA of 2.0
- have completed the Law Enforcement Exam with a test score of 75% or better
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical assessment
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to complete an online application.
Candidates must successfully pass the testing requirement (75% minimum) prior to applications being forwarded for consideration. Testing is scheduled for January 31, 2011; February 28, 2011; March 28, 2011; April 25, 2011; May 23, 2011; June 27, 2011; July 25, 2011; August 29, 2011; September 26, 2011; October 31, 2011; and November 28, 2011, promptly at 1:00 p.m. at Bismarck Job Service North Dakota. No test will be scheduled for December 2011. Click here to apply to take the test.
City of Bismarck Human Resources
Telephone: 701 355-1333
Web Site: Employment Opportunities
Web Site: Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.