Detective - New London, NH
March 24, 2017
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- be POST certified
- applicant must have five years full time experience in law enforcement and ability to obtain full time NH Police Certification
- have experience with major case investigation, interview and interrogations, crime scene processing and photography, evidence handling and maintenance and multidisciplinary teamwork.
- oral interview
- drug test
- polygraph test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are available at the New London Police Department, 25 Seamans Road, New London, NH or the Town of New London's website at www.nl-nh.com.
Please send a completed New London employment application and your resume to New London Police Department, 375 Main Street New London NH 03257 or drop off in person at the Police Department. Application deadline is March 24, 2017.
The Town of New London is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lt. Emily Cobb
New London Police Department
375 Main Street
New London, New Hampshire 03782
Web Site: www.nl-nh.com
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.