Auxiliary Police Officer - South Bloomfield, OH
August 31, 2013
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- be OPOTC Certified
- Be free of any felony convictions
- Be free of any serious misdemeanor convictions
- Have a good driving record
- Be able to meet and maintain uniform and equipment requirements for position
- Be in good physical and mental condition
- oral interview
- background investigation
HOW TO APPLY
The South Bloomfield Police Department is currently accepting application for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift auxiliary officers. Auxiliary officers must meet the minimum 24 hour monthly requirement of hours. 1st Shift operates from 6a-2p. 2nd Shift operates from 2p-10p, and 3rd Shift operates from 10p-6a. Auxiliary officers may schedule within these shifts with less or more hours, however it is preferred to work within these hours.
Any questions can be directed to Sgt. Robert Dauberman at firstname.lastname@example.org to include application requests.
Sgt. Robert Dauberman
South Bloomfield Police Department
5023 S. Union St.
South Bloomfield, Ohio 43103
Web Site: www.southbloomfieldpolice.com
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.