Deputy Sheriff - Coos County, OR
$3,348 to $4,205 per month
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- be POST certified
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
The Coos County Sheriff's Office is currently accepting applications at http://www.co.coos.or.us/departments/humanresources/jobopportunities.aspx.
Testing for this position through National Testing National requires authorization from the Coos County Sheriff's Office. The County will review applications and notify candidates that are to move forward with the testing process.
Pre-approved candidates are invited to test for the Coos County Sheriff's Office. The Coos County Sheriff's Office will be using National Testing Network for entry level and physical abilities testing. To sign up for testing, please follow the instructions below:
- Choose Law Enforcement under the Find Jobs tab.
- Select Coos County Sheriff's Office under the Oregon listing.
- Once you choose the department and view the posting, you will see the NTN testing centers available. Choose Chemeketa Community College.
- NTN requires candidates to sign up for either a PAT, ORPAT or both when signing up for FrontLine National testing. You will need to select an ORPAT date and depending on other departments select you may choose a PAT test as well.
- After selecting the test date, you will be directed to set up your candidate account.
- After you have set up your account, chosen your test date and processed your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your test date and location.
- For questions concerning the testing process, contact NTN Support at 866-563-3882.
Coos County Human Resources
250 N Baxter
Coquille, Oregon 97423
Web Site: http://www.co.coos.or.us/Departments/SheriffsOffice.aspx
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.