Recruit Deputy - Washington County, OR
$23.61 per hour
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- vision corrected to 20/20
- completed two years of college level courses
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Steps To Begin The Process:
To be considered a candidate for Recruit Deputy all applicants must:
1. Take and pass FrontLine National Test by selecting Washington County under Law Enforcement Jobs on NTN's jobs listing website. If you already have a valid and current score (taken within the last 12 months), you may submit it instead of taking NTN again.
2. Fill out the Personal History Questionnaire (PHQ) on NTN’s website. All candidates are required to complete the PHQ (accessed through your candidate account) by the closing date to be considered.
Washington County will contact candidates selected to move forward to the next step in the selection process.
To apply and sign up for pre-employment testing, go to http://www.nationaltestingnetwork.com and click on LAW ENFORCEMENT JOBS. Select the department and read over all the requirements and if qualified, select a testing location and a time and date for testing on the website calendar. For questions concerning the testing process, please contact NTN Customer Support at 866-563-3882.
Washington County Sheriff's Office
215 SW Adams Avenue, MS 32
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Web Site: http://www.co.washington.or.us/sheriff/
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.