Collier Township, PA
February 7, 2020
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university
- Be Act 120 Certified under the PA Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Act, or shall have successfully completed Act 120 Training and successfully passed the final exam, at the time of application.
- No member shall have a tattoo that cannot be covered with the regulation uniform (short sleeve) while on duty.
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
A competitive examination for the position of full-time and part-time police officers will be held by the Collier Township Civil Service Commission. . Applications are available on line at www.colliertownship.net, with the deadline for accepting applications, Monday, November 6, 2017, at 4:30 PM. A nonrefundable filing fee of $45.00 is required at the time of application, payable by check or money order to Collier Township. Applications must be submitted in person or by US Mail to: Collier Township, Attn: Kyle Thauvette; 2418 Hilltop Road, Presto, PA 15142
Office hours for the township are as follows: Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
The physical agility test will be conducted at the Collier Township Community Center, located at: 5 Lobaugh Street Oakdale, PA 15071 on Saturday February 15th, with the physical agility test starting at 9:00 AM. Candidates to arrive no later than 8:45 AM. The written exam for those that pass the physical agility test is scheduled immediately following the completion of the physical agility test by all eligible candidates.
Veterans claiming preference need to present proof of eligibility through a submission of a DD 214 at the time of application.
Collier Township Civil Service Commission
Collier Township Police Department
2418 Hilltop Road
Presto, PA 15142
Web Site: https://www.colliertownship.net/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Police-Officer-Civil-Service-Examination-8
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.