Certified Police Officer - East Hempfield Township, PA
March 1, 2017
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid PA driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- must have at least one year of full time municipal of State Police experience with Pennsylvania during the five year period prior to the application deadline.
- must meet or exceed all requirements and conditions for certification under MPOETC Act 120, the East Hempfield Township Police department police officer job description and the EHTPD Selection and Hiring policy.
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Application can be completed at https://www.policeapp.com/Certified-East-Hempfield-Township-Police-PA-Police-Officer-Jobs/376/.
Lt. Tammy Marsh
East Hempfield Township Police Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.