Police Officer - Rapid City, SD
$20.25 per hour
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess an Associates degree or at least 64 semester hours of college credits from an accredited institution
- possess four years experience as a certified Law Enforcement Officer
- possess an equivalent combination of education and experience
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are taken on a continuing basis. Testing is generally done in the spring of each year. These applications will be used for the purpose of establishing an eligibility list for future hiring.
Rapid City Police Department
300 Kansas City St.
Rapid City, SD 57701-2890
Telephone: Sergeant Tom Senesac at 605 394-6907
Email: Sergeant Tom Senesac
Web Site: http://www.rcgov.org/departments/police-department/careers-police-dept.html
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.