Campus Certified Police Officer - Memphis, TN
Open Until Filled
$13.00 per hour
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must have never been convicted of a felony or domestic violence
- Must be able to obtain a commission through the Memphis Police Department
- Must have completed an accredited Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy or have completed an equivalent law enforcement training program approved by the Tennessee Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission (candidate must be POST certified).
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Apply in person at Christian Brothers University Campus Police, 650 East Parkway South, Memphis, TN 38104
Call 901-321-3550 for more information on how to apply.
Assistant Chief Carey Center
Christian Brothers University Police
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.