Police Officer - Dallas, TX
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- vision no worse than 20/100 in either eye, correctable to 20/20 in both eyes
- be 21 - 44 years of age with 45 hours from an accredited college with a minimum 2.0 GPA
- 19 1/2 to under 21 years of age with 60 hours from an accredited college with a minimum 2.0 GPA
- (the college requirement is waived for some certified police officers and military personnel)
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
The Dallas Police Department accepts applications and conducts testing on a weekly basis. You must complete an online application to register for the test. Click here to apply.
Dallas Police Department
1400 South Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75215
Telephone: Recruiting (214) 671-4409
Web Site: Dallas PD Recruitment
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.