Police Officer or Trainee - Plano, TX
September 2, 2016
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age
- must have Bachelor's degree or 60 college credit hours plus military or law enforcement experience
- vision must be correctable to 20/30 in each eye
- for all qualification information see www.planopolice.org
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Go to http://www.plano.gov/433/Employment for job information.
Go to http://www.plano.gov/FormCenter/Police-Department-7/Civil-Service-ExaminationSubmit-Name-46 to be placed on notification list.
Plano Police Department
909 14th Street
Plano, TX 75074
Web Site: http://www.plano.gov/433/Employment
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.