Police Officer - The Colony, TX
$3,780 per month
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- must have 30 hours college credit (minimum 2.0 GPA)
- have 2 years Active Military Duty with an Honorable Discharge
- be a licensed as a Texas Police Officer
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
Complete and submit an Employment Application.
The Colony Police Department
5151 North Colony Blvd.
The Colony, TX 75056
Telephone: (972) 625-1887
Web Site: The Colony PD Employment Opportunities
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.