Police Officer (Certified) - Provo, UT
$18.26 - $24.56 per hour
- be a U.S. citizen or in active process of becoming a citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- be Law Enforcement or Special Function certified or currently enrolled in any level of a state recognized law enforcement academy
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
HOW TO APPLY
Police officer testing is done approximately every six months. Applications are accepted year-round. When testing dates are set applicants will be notified by U.S. mail. http://www.provo.org/departments/human-resources/employment-opportunities to apply online or to download an application.
Provo Police Department
351 West Center St.
P.O. Box 1849
Provo, UT 84603
Telephone: Human Resources (801) 852-6180
Web Site: http://www.provo.org/departments/human-resources/employment-opportunities
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.