Police Officer (Certified) - Provo, UT
$18.26 - $22.44 per hour
- be a U.S. citizen or in active process of becoming a citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- be Law Enforcement or Special Function certified or currently enrolled in any level of a state recognized law enforcement academy
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
HOW TO APPLY
Police officer testing is done approximately every six months. Applications are accepted year-round. When testing dates are set applicants will be notified by U.S. mail. Click here to apply online or to download an application.
Provo Police Department
351 West Center St.
P.O. Box 1849
Provo, UT 84603
Telephone: Human Resources (801) 852-6180
Web Site: Provo City Job Openings
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.