Police Sergeant - Windsor, VT
January 15, 2015
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 26 years of age
- possess a bachelor's degree with a major in Criminal Justice or closely related field
- possess a minimum of 8-years of full-time law enforcement experience with a strong investigative background
- must have no criminal history involving a felony arrest or crimes of moral turpitude
- must possess a professional demeanor with an unblemished career record
- out-of-state applicants must possess an acceptable course of training to comply with the Vermont Criminal Justice Training Council's waiver process.
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- medical examination
- psychological test (MMPI)
- background investigation including criminal/motor vehicle/financial records checks
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be obtained by emailing requests to Chief Sampson at the following email address:
Completed applications can be submitted via email to the above email address or sent to the mailing address below.
Chief William Sampson
Windsor Police Dept.
29 Union Street
Windsor, VT 05089
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.