Entry Level Police Officer - Oak Harbor, WA
$5,416 per month
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid Washington state driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess at least 45 quarter or 30 semester hours of college.
- written exam
- oral interview
- polygraph test
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical exam
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
To schedule testing, go to http://www.nationaltestingnetwork.com and click on LAW ENFORCEMENT JOBS. Select the department and read over all the department requirements and if qualified, select a testing location and a time and date for testing on the website calendar. For questions concerning the testing process, please contact NTN Customer Support at 866-563-3882.
You must meet below testing criteria through National Testing Network (NTN) to be eligible to apply for the position.
- Score of 75% or above in all areas.
- Passed the Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Completed Personal History Questionnaire (PHQ)
If you meet the above criteria you will be sent a link to our online application through the City of Oak Harbor.
City of Oak Harbor
860 SE Barrington Drive
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Web Site: http://www.oakharbor.org/page.cfm?pageId=21
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.