Patrol Officer - Winnebago County, WI
$20.63-$26.38 per hour
- be a U.S. citizen
- possess a valid driver's license
- be at least 21 years of age
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- possess a bachelor degree
- be a certified police officer
- written entrance exam
- oral interview
- drug screening test
- background investigation
- medical examination
- physical agility test
- psychological test
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, complete a Winnebago Application for Employment.
Winnebago County Sheriff's Office
4311 Jackson St.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Telephone: (920) 236-7300
Web Site: Winnebago County Sheriff's Department
Return to the See Who Is Hiring page.